Product: Foxbrim 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil Review
Price: $10.40 2fl oz
Cheapest Place to buy: Amazon
Size of bottle: 2fl oz
My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
I will be turning 40 in the next few weeks so it is a must to change up skin routine. No longer do I have the skin of a 20 yr old and I find so many products out there with too many chemicals all promising a younger fresher you. We are already being bombarded with harshness of the air, pollution, and everything else we put our skin through, it is about time we go back to nature and use what is intended to help our skin through the natural aging process.
What is Rosehip Seed Oil and benefits?
Before I go into the review I wanted to briefly go through the benefits of Rosehip Seed. Rosehip has be around for centuries, all the way back to ancient Egyptian age. It comes from the seeds of a specific variety of rose, Rosa aff. rubiginosa or Rosa moschata, which is the fruit left behind after a rose has flowered and dropped its petals. This seed is rich in essential fatty acids but more specifically oleic, palmitic, linoleic and gamma linolenic acid (GLA).
With vitamins ranging from Vitamin A, C, D and Beta-Carotene this oil protects the skin and increases cell turnover. The 5 benefits of using Rosehip Seed Oil are:
1. Anti-Aging properties – has Vitamin C and anti-oxidents which is needed to stimulate collagen
2. Protection from age spots – The vitamin A, combined with the oil’s essential fatty acids, can help improve skin tone, texture and pigmentation
3. Helps with Excema and Acne Scarring – Both essential fatty acids and Vitamin A plays a role in treating excema and acne scarring. Also, these essential fatty acids aid in reducing dry scalp and itchiness that are often caused by chemicals in most store-bought shampoos.
4. Boosts the Immune System Vitamin C in the oil aids in boosting the Immune System as Vitamin C treats infections
5. Helps treats Osteoarthritis – Making a rosehip tea can greatly reduce osteoarthritis as researchers have reported. In addition to the tea, putting rosehip in your bath can also relieve inflammation.
Foxbrim 100% Pure Rosehip Product Review
There are several companies out there that distribute essential oils, though Rosehip Seed oil is truly not an essential oil. I chose Foxbrim for both the reviews and cost on Amazon. I have used other brands of Rosehip Seed oil and found that Foxbrim has worked just as well if not better for a great price. One thing you want to look for when purchasing an oil (including essential oils) are the pure factor. There are a lot of brands that state they are pure but have 1-5% mixed with another oil or something else. But Foxbrim has one single ingredient and purely organic.
How to use?
I use the Rosehip Seed Oil as a moisturizer, so after washing my face, applying eye cream and toner, I take a few drops on my fingertips (index and middle) and gently massage into my skin on my face. It is less oily than other brands as well. I do this every morning and night and has helped with the redness, and dryness that I was getting as I got older. Another tip is to add a couple drops to your foundation.
As we all get older we need to protect our skin as much as possible. Foxbrim is selling a product that has made the Rosehip See Oil more effective and sustainable. Foxbrim’s oil is non greasy and truly helps those with acne, sensitive and oily skin as well as all skin types.